Quality music can make or break any production, and choosing the wrong production music library to work with can make or break your budget—or worse.
If you’re making the music purchasing decisions for your production or company, you want to make sure you’re entering into a relationship with a reputable production music library before downloading a single track.
In our first eBook, Megatrax’s CEO and Co-Founder, Ron Mendelsohn, has asked and answered the “10 Questions You Must Ask Before Choosing a Production Music Library.” This eBook will give you the things you need to ask any production music provider (and what you should be hearing in response) before you sign on the dotted line.
Reading this book will help you:
- Identify red flags in a production music library’s business practices
- Stay in the good graces of the PROs
- Choose a library that offers attentive and responsive customer service
- Determine the quality of the music you’re paying for
- Ask the right questions before making a decision!